CSR, INC. TO RELOCATE IN ARLINGTON, VA
Washington, D.C. (February 24, 2014) – CSR, Incorporated, is relocating its office from the Clarendon/Courthouse submarket of Arlington, Virginia to Ballston. The company has signed a lease agreement for 18,479 square feet at 4250 North Fairfax Drive and is expected to move later this year. Studley, the leading global commercial real estate firm specializing in tenant representation, advised the company in the transaction.
"This process afforded us an opportunity to explore all areas of our organization and map out our short and long term goals. We are thrilled with the work environment and efficiency that 4250 N. Fairfax Drive offers and look forward to making it our home for many years to come," said John Foster-Bey, President and CEO of CSR, Incorporated. See More...
Recently Published Articles and Papers
- Just published in the Journal of Personality Disorders: "DSM-IV Personality Disorders: Dimensional Ordered Categorization and Associations With Disability and Selected Axis I Disorders in a General Population Survey"
Thomas Harford, Chiung Chen, and Bridget Grant
- The following paper is now published in the journal Child Abuse & Neglect: "Associations Between Frequent Childhood Abuse and Interpersonal Aggression and Attempted Suicide Among Adults in a National Study"
Thomas Harford, Hsiao-ye Yi, and Bridget Grant
- The most recent issue of CESAR FAX has been released, featuring sourced material from the journal Drug and Alcohol Dependence article:
"Early Adolescent Patterns of Alcohol, Cigarettes, and Marijuana Polysubstance Use and Young Adult Substance Use Outcomes in a Nationally Representative Sample"
By Howard Moss, Chiung Chen, Hsiao-ye Yi
- The journal Injury Prevention has made the following article Editor's Choice for open access (i.e., free to public readers):
"Unintentional alcohol and drug poisoning in association with substance use disorders and mood and anxiety disorders: results from the 2010 Nationwide Inpatient Sample"
By Young-Hee Yoon, Chiung Chen, Hsiao-ye Yi
- "State Variation in Underreporting of Alcohol Involvement on Death Certificates: Motor Vehicle Traffic Crash Fatalities as an Example"
By I-Jen Castle, Hsiao-ye Yi, Ralph Hingson, Aaron White